Shui Tsang and Reo Ma at Hong Kong
Finally met Shui , coolest guy I’ve ever met.
Born in different places , grow in different places , but we got the same mind , full of passion for fashion .
Likewise buddy, work hard and see you soon.
Posts tagged shui
Shui has the best fits and the best pics of fits.
Temple Bag (prototype)
This bag is inspired from the structure of Bhuddhist temple where I usually visited.
It is specifically design to be able to transform into 5 different styles depends on users preference:
1) A Short tote (Short handle) for regular use
2) A Long tote (Long handle) for shoulder fit
3) A Duffel (for light thing such as a tiny book, light tee/cardigan/etc)
4) A Messenger bag (round the shoulder)
5) A Backpack (*still working on the design of the strap)
Inside the bag were:
- 1 Interior pocket (fit a wallets, phones, cosmetic bag, cigarette box)
- 1 Long Hidden zipper pocket
- Multi Strap: 3 different handle length for user to choose from, I notice that different people usually have their own favorite choice on the length of the bag.
- Side strap holder: Able to hold: Hats/Blazer/Jacket/Scarf & etc.)
[Hat]- Added hat holders for people who usually wear hat outdoor but have no place to put them properly when they get indoor. (this design is made purely to place the hat somewhere with the least chance of deforming its original shape). The hat will be securely locked with a simple strap mechanical.
[Garments]- Fold the garment in half from side to side and place them horizontally to the strap. The strap is thick but stretchy, which is applicable to any type of garment.
- Backpack Convertibility: By hooking the metal strap to the lower end of the side strap, the bag will be turn into a backpack.
Material: 90% Denim/10% Cottons
Shui’s awesome tote. I especially appreciate him taking us through some of the design process.